NFRC Members Set the Standards, and Standards Boost Business
Why is it Important to Vote?
Throughout NFRC’s history, improvements have been made by those who organized, networked, joined forces, expressed their opinions openly – and voted.
- As a member of the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), your vote is your voice. In fact, it’s the one benefit that’s available only to members.
- Voting is your opportunity to be heard, to implement your ideas on important issues that affect your business. When it comes to developing NFRC’s ratings programs, every vote carries equal weight, and every vote matters.
- A vote cast by a small business owner is just as important as a vote from the largest, most profitable manufacturer. When you vote, you are determining the standards the entire industry will use to rate the energy performance of fenestration products. Voting doesn’t guarantee your preferences will prevail, but choosing not to vote leaves the future of your business in the hands of your competitors.
- When your ideas get voted into action, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you’re creating positive changes in our industry. You will see, through your own experience, that one person makes a difference.
A Big Return on Investment
What do members receive in exchange for their annual dues?
- Consumer Trust: Consumers will value and recognize your membership, knowing this support is a commitment to NFRC's focus on energy efficient research and development and they trust the independent, non-biased nature of its structure.
- Cutting Edge Information: Get access to a host of web-based services through the Members Only section of the NFRC website, including on-line balloting, document management, energy code information, and meeting registration. Members also receive continuing electronic updates on activities of interest that affect the fenestration industry.
- Your Voice will be Heard: Influence how the NFRC rating and labeling system works. Only members may vote for the NFRC Board of Directors, on issues and documents at the subcommittee and committee levels, or be elected to leadership positions.
- Save your Organization Money: Receive discounted meeting registration fees and, in the case of fenestration manufacturers, pay reduced charges for certifying products.
- Join the Green Movement – Windows make a difference: NFRC membership allows for the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the energy-focused fenestration industry. As an NFRC member, you gain admission to a unique network of fenestration energy performance professionals. The nation's and the world's experts participate in and partner with NFRC to stay current on the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Grow your Career: Have the opportunity to broaden your professional skills by taking leadership positions: participate in committees working on projects within your sphere of expertise or even outside your usual scope, and meet hundreds of other "fenestrators."
Take charge of your future and become an NFRC member by contacting us today.
Find out why membership is right for you by contacting Jessica Finn at 240-821-9512