CMAST Software Notes
This page contains details on the maintenance and updates to the Component Modeling Approach Software Tool (CMAST). In addition to updates that have been implemented, any available information on upcoming maintenance and CMAST updates will be available here as well.
Upcoming Updates (To be implemented during CMAST downtime -- January 6, 2017 (5:00 p.m.) - January 9, 2017 (8:00 a.m. EST)
This release will complete Phase II of the Bid Report Centralization project.
The CMAST Application and Smart Sync will be unavailable from Friday, January 6, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. through Monday, January 9, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. (EST). Please make sure all CMDOP files are saved and all necessary entities have been uploaded to the server before Friday at 5:00 p.m.
On Monday, January 9, 2017, the user will need to login to the CMAST web and download the new version of CMAST 1.2.17 and uninstall CMAST 1.2.16. All other versions of CMAST (Application and Smart Sync) will no longer connect to the web (i.e., uploading, downloading, submitting to an IA).
Remember that all bid reports will be generated via CMAST web effective Monday, January 9, 2017, and shall contain all the required information. For detailed release information please visit our CMA Info Page HERE.
Any questions or comments can be emailed to the NFRC Applications Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Upcoming Updates (Implementation dates will be announced)
This is a list of upcoming updates and improvements to CMAST that are currently being developed. When ready for implementation, notification will be provided to CMAST users with additional details and instructions.
- Bid Report Centralization
- One-touch Reconnection
- Automatic Download After Entity Upload
- Glazing Component Search
- Automatic Person Download
- CMAST Manual Removed from CMAST Client
1. Bid Report Centralization
- All Bid Reports will be generated on the server which allows for better traceability, more control, and ease of access.
- This update will allow all users to upload and maintain the status of allowing only ACEs who work for ACE organizations to receive server IDs.
- This update will allow for more information to be stored about the Bid Report such as location and square footage.
- This update will provide completion of the balloted language modification from "actual" to "specified."
2. One-touch Reconnection
- This will allow CMAST users to reconnect to the CMAST application without having to continually login.
3. Automatic Download After Entity Upload
- This will allow for the entity (component, assembly, product, project) that was just uploaded to be automatically downloaded, eliminating the need to manually download the entity.
4. Glazing Component Search
- This update will allow for the Smart Sync Client to have some search criteria built into the client, making it easier to download the correct glazing component(s).
5. Automatic Person Download
- This update will allow for all persons to be downloaded to the CMAST application.
6. CMAST Manual Removed from CMAST Application
- This has removed the outdated CMAST manual from the CMAST application. The work for this update has been completed, and will be pushed to Production with the next release.